Spend a day on the Main Salmon River
See the Wild Section of the Main Salmon River that cuts trough the Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness.
Just bring lunch & drinks to enjoy a day on the river!
Tours leave from Corn Creek (North Fork end) or Vinegar Creek (Riggins end) any day of the week!
Full day or Half day Tours
The other option spends more time on the boat taking the group down to the Buck Skin Bill Museum. This trip dose not allow much time for other stops but is very popular.
All trips can be tailored to the groups interest.
- Full Day 12+ people $150 each
- Half Day 12+ people $125 each
- *12 person or $1500 minimum to run a tour
- Full day to Buckskins $225/person
- *10 person minimum or $2250 to run a tour
What to Pack
- A cooler with drinks, lunch, & snacks
- Wind breaker or jacket incase it gets cold
- Sunscreen, camera, hat, sunglasses
- Bathing suit & towel if you want to swim
- Map to follow along with